A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Fein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fein
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Fein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
- Franklin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Bruce Fein MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Fein practice?
- Dr. Alan Fein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Fein practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Radiologists.