A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Fein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Fein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Fein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Fein graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
- Franklin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Bruce Fein MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Fein practice?
- Dr. Alan Fein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Fein practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Radiologists.