A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Feiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Feiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Feiner, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiner graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Feiner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Stuart Feiner FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Feiner practice?
- Dr. Alan Feiner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Feiner practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Hematologists.