Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Felsen
Dr. Alan Felsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Felsen is affiliated with HackensackUMC, Holy Name Medical Center and Hackensack Med Ctr So Bergen. Dr. Felsen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Felsen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alan Felsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr. Laura Chavez
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi27
Dr. Carla Germinario
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi13
Dr. Christian Belliard Estevez
Hackensack, NJ 0.29 mi