Dr. Alan Ferrara MD Patient Reviews

January 21st, 2017
Best Doctor around
Doctor Allen is the best baby doctor, he was mine for 18 years and I hated when I had to move. My family kid go there now because he's the best doctor around anywhere!

September 8th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr Alan is a wonderful Doctor he is really great with my Gran kids he is just an Awesome Doctor would not take my Babys to anyone eles

January 4th, 2016
FANTASTIC DOCTOR ,WOULD NOT TAKE MY CHILDREN OR GRANDCHILDREN ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!!

January 15th, 2009
avoid this guy
I took my children to see "dr.Alan" for a few years but finally had to stop for the following reasons:1) he wanted my son to have a circumsision when it was totally not necessary.2) his staff ALWAYS did a tympanogram even if you were there for a sprained ankle, for example. I finally had to put a stop to that and told them if the dr looked inside their ear and oould not see anything then I would allow it, but otherwise NO!!3) He wanted to put my little girl in the hospital for croup. I got a second opinion and they said that hospitalization was absolutely not needed.4) one of his staff was basically robbing me whenever I paid the copay with cash I noticed on the insurance forms that I was being billed for the copay. I finally had to tell the doctor himself what was going on, but that was the last straw, I have never been back to that office.