A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Fine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Fine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Fine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan Fine practice?
Dr. Alan Fine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: South Windsor, CT.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.