A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Finkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Finkel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Finkel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Medicine
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Finkel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Glen Finkel MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Finkel practice?
- Dr. Alan Finkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Finkel practices Neurology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Neurologists.