A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Firestone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Firestone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Firestone graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Firestone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Firestone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Firestone practice?
Dr. Alan Firestone practices Family Medicine near Bernalillo, NM.
See Bernalillo Family Physicians.