A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Fischman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Fischman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Fischman, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Stenosis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Heart Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Fischman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- M.I.T. Medical Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Fischman MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Fischman practice?
- Dr. Alan Fischman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Fischman practices Nuclear Medicine near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Chelsea, MA.
See Waltham Nuclear Medicine Physicians.