A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Fishman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Fishman, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan B Fishman MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Fishman practice?
- Dr. Alan Fishman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Fishman practices Rheumatology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Rheumatologists.