A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Fixelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Fixelle, Gastroenterolgist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Fixelle, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Diseases
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fixelle graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fixelle has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Fixelle MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Fixelle practice?
- Dr. Alan Fixelle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Fixelle practices Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Gastroenterologists.