A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Flake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Flake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Flake, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hemophilia B
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lung tumor (Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation of Lung)
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Flake graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Flake has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan W. Flake practice?
Dr. Alan Flake practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Plastic Surgery near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Exton Surgeons, Exton Pediatric Surgeons, Exton Ophthalmologists, and Exton Plastic Surgeons.