Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Fleckner
Dr. Alan Fleckner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Springs, CA. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Fleckner is affiliated with Desert Regional Medical Center and Desert Reg Med Ctr, Palm Springs, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Fleckner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Alan Fleckner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.
Dr. Ralph Steiger
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Palm Springs, CA 0 mi36
Dr. Shakti Mahapatra
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Palm Springs, CA 0.07 mi37
Dr. Ernest Han
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Palm Springs, CA 0.07 mi16