A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Fligiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Fligiel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Fligiel, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fligiel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fligiel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Fligiel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Fligiel practice?
- Dr. Alan Fligiel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Fligiel practices Dermatology and Otolaryngology near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Trenton Dermatologists and Trenton Otolaryngologists.