A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Flower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Flower is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Flower, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flower graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Flower has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center At Manhasset Hospital Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Mitchell Flower DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Flower practice?
- Dr. Alan Flower has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Flower practices Family Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Family Physicians.