A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Fogelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Fogelman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Fogelman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogelman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fogelman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Marcus Fogelman MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Fogelman practice?
- Dr. Alan Fogelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Fogelman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.