Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Fogelman
Dr. Alan Fogelman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fogelman is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute & Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Fogelman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alan Fogelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Nalini Rajagopal
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi4
Dr. Stuart Goldfarb
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Christopher Seet
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi6