A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Fogelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Fogelman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogelman
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Fogelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Fogelman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogelman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fogelman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Marcus Fogelman MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Fogelman practice?
- Dr. Alan Fogelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Fogelman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.