A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Forman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Forman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Forman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Forman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Forman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Forman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Robert Forman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Forman practice?
- Dr. Alan Forman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Forman practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.