A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Forman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Forman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Forman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Forman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Forman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Robert Forman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Forman practice?
- Dr. Alan Forman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Forman practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.