Dr. Alan Fortier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Fortier?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Alan Fortier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2014

Be careful who you see

This doctor prescribed me an antibiotic that I was allergic to and was on file. I had to see another physician because I began experiencing breathing problems. The other physician immediately discovered the problem. When I spoke with the office manager he informed me that Dr. Fortier refused to refund my visit, but would refund my prescription. Be careful who you see.

July 20th, 2012

Dr. Fortier is wonderful with my (at time difficult) teenage son. He has excellent bedside manner.

July 2nd, 2012

Very attentive to Patient Needs

I would recommend this facility and this doctor. The staff was friendly, curtious,and LISTENED to the patients concerns.

November 22nd, 2011

My wife and I both see Dr. Fortier and I try not to see any one else in the clinic. He is very caring and always takes the time to deal with our concerns and questions. Last year he noticed some abnormalities in my lab work and referred me to a urologist. I had prostate cancer and his attention to detail and quick response afforded me options I would not have had otherwise. We now believe I am cured and the cancer gone. He is great.

August 26th, 2009

I was given an appt. w/ Dr. Fortier b/c the last Dr. I saw was off. I was so pleased w/ Dr. Fortier. He answered all my questions and explained all my concerns away. He really took time w/ me. Even entered his lunch time but never rushed. Talked to me about different options and helped me choose the right one. I was comfortable and felt the liberty to discuss my issues. I'm sorry but the last Dr. I saw there had her back turned to me most of time. I will def. continue to see Dr. Fortier for all my general medical needs!

December 8th, 2016