A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Frankfurt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Frankfurt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Frankfurt, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankfurt graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Frankfurt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Irwin Frankfurt MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan I. Frankfurt practice?
- Dr. Alan Frankfurt has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Frankfurt practices Anesthesiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Anesthesiologists.