A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Freedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Freedman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Freedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Suncoast Eye Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Freedman practice?
Dr. Alan Freedman practices Ophthalmology near Hudson, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal River, FL and Ormond Beach, FL.
See Hudson Ophthalmologists.