A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Freedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Freedman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Freedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- University Comm Hosp, Tampa, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan M Freedman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Alan Freedman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Freedman practices Ophthalmology near Hudson, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal River, FL and Ormond Beach, FL.
See Hudson Ophthalmologists.