A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Freedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Freedman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Freedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- University Comm Hosp, Tampa, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan M Freedman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Alan Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Freedman practices Ophthalmology near Hudson, FL.
See Hudson Ophthalmologists.