A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Freshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Freshman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freshman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Freshman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freshman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Freshman practice?
Dr. Alan Freshman practices Pediatrics near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwinsville, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians.