Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Freshman
Dr. Alan Freshman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with other offices in Syracuse, NY and Syracuse, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Freshman is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital Health Center, Crouse Hospital and SUNY Upstate Medical University. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Freshman has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Alan Freshman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Monica Jones
Syracuse, NY 0.46 mi20
Dr. Teresa Pagano
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Pediatrics
Syracuse, NY 0.52 mi41
Dr. Andrea Shaw
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Residency
Syracuse, NY 0.60 mi8