A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Freshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Freshman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Freshman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freshman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Freshman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Freshman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Freshman practice?
- Dr. Alan Freshman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Freshman practices Pediatrics near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwinsville, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians.