A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Cohen, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Cohen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Gary Cohen MD is a male Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Alan Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Cohen practices Medical Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Oncologists.