A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Greenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Greenwald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenwald
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenwald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Greenwald, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwald graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenwald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Jefferson Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan G Greenwald MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Greenwald practice?
- Dr. Alan Greenwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Greenwald practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Surgeons.