Dr. Alan Greenwald Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Alan Greenwald?

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Great doctor. Solved my problem

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Bedside manner really lacks. Didn't seem to listen to all symptions. Pushed PT and didnt want to order dianostic test, to rule out tissue damage.

Initial consult review

Posted on May 8th, 2013

First thing I noticed was he was polite and cordial when he came in, asked me for a brief history of my injury and then he went into "PROFESSIONAL" mode! He listened to me as he examined my knee and I could see his eyes and I could tell he was truly interested in not only what I was saying but also what he was seeing and feeling. He was thorough and even double checked a few manipulations. His actions and questions showed me he really wanted to find out what the problems were beyond what an MRI told him. I like a doctor who uses MRI as a guide but doesn't use them alone to diagnose. He found somethings that even the radiologist didn't report. Nothing serious just somethings that were good to know. He, so far-this was my initial consult, was great. He may have seemed to others as not such a "people person," but I found him to be very "likable" nonetheless. I am glad to have him working on my injury!

Excellent!!!!

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Absolutely love the care and service I received from Dr.Greenwsld, he treated my broken ankle. His staff was great!!!Thank you Dr.Greenwald

Posted on July 11th, 2011

This is the second surgery Dr. Greenwald has done on me. I am very impressed with his professionalism. No pain afterwards on either surgery.

Excellent care

Posted on December 23rd, 2010

I was very fortunate that Dr. Greenwald was present at the Radiology Department of Jefferson Health Care when I came in for x-rays of my leg. He spotted the 3 breaks on my tibia and immediately went into action, relieving the pain around my knee/leg, and fastening a full leg brace. I found him to be extremely professional, very efficient, and with a no-nonsense attitude. During a follow-up visit to his office, he again demonstrated his professionalism and accuracy.I am not looking for a 'warm and fuzzy doctor'. I want a doctor who will give me an accurate diagnosis and follow-up treatment. So far, he fits my criteria. I highly recommend him.

Great Surgeon

Posted on June 25th, 2010

He's an awsome surgeon. He's not a great "people person" though. Of course if I wanted someone to chat with I can go to psychiatrist.

Posted on September 18th, 2017