Dr. Alan Lewis, MD
Knee, Foot, Ankle, Sports Medicine
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Only if you want to loose the use of a limb... show details Only if you want to loose the use of a limb...
by Kate on Nov 9th, 2015

Having moved here from a place that offered exceptional diagnostic skill and care, I was appalled by Dr. Lewis, and his illiterate and misinformed staff. What amazed me most was just how badly a doctor could misdiagnose something that had already been diagnosed and treated! (I needed follow up care.) If THIS is the best ortho surgeon in Tulsa, I feel horrible for patients here. RUN DON'T WALK to a 2nd option somewhere else. It might just save the use of your leg... or your life. SERIOUSLY - Don't allow anyone you love or care about to be treated by this uneducated clod, who had no idea that medicine has evolved since 1983.

Great experience! show details Great experience!
May 28th, 2013

Dr. Lewis was kind and very knowledgable about my foot injury. I needed surgery and, while I was very nervous, he made me feel comfotable and safe. Surgery and recovery went smoothly. The outcome was great. Fifteen years after surgery, I haven't had any complications or pain. Dr. Lewis is an outstanding doctor and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an orthopedist in Tulsa.

May 11th, 2013

Dr. Lewis provided outstanding care. He was willing to explain the complex diagnosis and the outcome was far better than I could have wished. I would highly reccomended Dr. Lewis for orthopedics in Tulsa b

May 10th, 2013

Very competent, made me feel at ease. Great assistant named Devron. I would recommend Dr. Lewis to anyone looking for great orthopedic knowledge.

Achilles Tendon Rupture Repair show details Achilles Tendon Rupture Repair
Apr 9th, 2012

I had an Achilles tendon COMPLETE rupture with a perfect repair 5 years ago. Haven't had ONE moment of discomfort or interruption in activity since :) Dr. Lewis did amazing work on me!

Feb 22nd, 2012

have very bad feet. can barely walk on some days. Dr. Lewis made a dramtic difference in me.

Arrogant but competitent! show details Arrogant but competitent!
Apr 6th, 2009

Very arrogant. Asks as if your questions are not important and that you possibly could not understand what he has to say when answering your questions. Very intellegent in the same regard and very competitent in his skills and knowledge. He just needs to come off his high horse and know that we little people can understand what a smart guy like him is trying to tell us.