inactive

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Spring, TX

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 8th, 2009
I haven't trusted anyone so much in my life!!
I have to say that this Dr. is THE BEST Doctor I've ever had and I've been seeing him approx. 18 years! I have been through many difficulties with female problems in my life and I have always been able to call Dr. Moore simply to ask quesitons I had. I was always greeted with a hug when he came into my room and questioned how the family was doing. I went into premature labor with my second daughter and he was able to stop the labor and we delivered a full term baby, thanks to him! I live 1 hour away from his office now, but never did I question finding another Dr. because of the distance, because I trust him 100% with my life! I have no other option now, but to find another OB?GYN becuse I have now learned that he had to retire due to medical problems himself. I just want evryon to know what a wonderful man Dr. Moore is and how much I am going to miss him. I hope he lives a long and wonderful life, enjoying HIS family now.