A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pratt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Pratt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Pratt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan G Pratt MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Pratt practice?
- Dr. Alan Pratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Pratt practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lowell, MA.
See Lowell Radiologists.