A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pratt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Pratt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Pratt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan G Pratt MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Pratt practice?
- Dr. Alan Pratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Pratt practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lowell, MA.
See Lowell Radiologists.