A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Stern is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Stern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stern has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Stern practice?
Dr. Alan Stern practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Newtown, PA.
See Boca Raton Internists, Boca Raton Cardiologists, and Boca Raton General Practitioners.