A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Gil Weinstein DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Alan Weinstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Weinstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.