A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gabbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Gabbard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbard graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabbard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Gabbard MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Gabbard practice?
- Dr. Alan Gabbard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Gabbard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Gastroenterologists.