A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gabbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Gabbard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabbard
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabbard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbard graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabbard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Gabbard MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Gabbard practice?
- Dr. Alan Gabbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Gabbard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Gastroenterologists.