A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gaines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Gaines is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Gaines, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaines graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gaines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Gaines MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Gaines practice?
- Dr. Alan Gaines has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Gaines practices Allergy & Immunology near Cumberland, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Cumberland Allergists.