A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Garvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garvin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Garvin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- Emanuel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garvin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan A. Garvin practice?
Dr. Alan Garvin practices Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA.
See Modesto Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Modesto Cardiologists.