Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Gass
Dr. Alan Gass, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Hawthorne, NY, with other offices in East Meadow, NY and New Windsor, NY (and 7 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gass is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital, MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center and White Plains Hospital Center. Dr. Gass has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Gass has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alan Gass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hawthorne, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Hoo Chun
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Hawthorne, NY 0 mi45
Dr. Sei Iwai
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Hawthorne, NY 0 mi19