Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Gatward
Dr. Alan Gatward, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Gatward is affiliated with Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center and Children's Hospital of Los Angeles. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Gatward has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Alan Gatward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Dale Willis
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Portland, OR 0 mi36
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Portland, OR 0 mi13
Dr. Alejandro Kitzis
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Portland, OR 0 mi17