Dr. Alan Gatz Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Alan Gatz?

June 7th, 2013

worst ever

I do not understand why this man became a doctor. I spent three hours in the Twinsburg urgent care office with severe back pain. The doctors assistant and nurses seemed scared and intimidated by him. He did not have the time to even talk to me or look at the area where the pain was located . He had the assistant administer shots to my back that did nothing. After three and a half hours I finally asked to talk to him, when he came in to the room he was very rude and confrontational and explained everything in medical terminology that I could not understand. I do not understand why University Hospitals would put this man in an emergency setting. I will never recommend the Twinsburg urgent care to another person.

May 26th, 2013

This Dr made me feel worse than when I arrived. He was very abrupt and condescending. I would never want to see him in the ER again.

October 6th, 2010

You will end up in a pine box......

Very poor bedside manner for an ER Doc. Treated like I was an annoyance for coming into his ER and making him work. Poor diagnosis. Given medication for Aniexty when I had a serious medical condition.