A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gegenheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Gegenheimer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gegenheimer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gegenheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gegenheimer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gegenheimer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan P Gegenheimer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Gegenheimer practice?
- Dr. Alan Gegenheimer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Gegenheimer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Villa, IL and Vernon Hills, IL.
See Kenosha Orthopedic Surgeons.