Dr. Alan Gegenheimer DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Gurnee, IL

September 12th, 2016
Dr. Gegenheimer is very sensitive to your pain and is very though in his exam, very knowledgeable and pretty accurate in his prognosis. Dr. Gegenheimer also takes the time to explain in English term what’s wrong and how he will fix the issue. Dr. Gegenheimer is a Superb doctor I don't trust anyone else and definitely I would recommend Dr. Gegenheimer in a heartbeat..

April 25th, 2016
Arrogant, rude

September 13th, 2015
Gifted
It's been my pleasure to be treated by Dr Alan Gegenheimer Since 2002. Previously with Adult & Pediatric Orthopedics in Vernon Hills Illinois, he has recently moved his practice to United Bone And Joint out Gurnee Illinois and Pleasant Prairie Wisc. Thirteen years later, four surgeries and several orthopedic consults / treatments I am healthy and pain free. Dr Alan Gegenheimer is truly a gifted surgeon and doctor. He is innovative and diverse. On a scale of one to ten, Dr G's bedside manner is a ten. I highly recommend this most qualified orthopedic surgeon.

August 25th, 2013
Lisfranc
Dr. Gegenheimer is a gifted surgeon and really pleasant person. I had a severe Lisfranc injury and a broken thumb. My job is one of intense labor with long hours on my feet. The complexity of the surgery and the level of strength that I needed to return to work, the odds were against me. It took 7 hours of surgery to put my hand and foot back together. Sometimes in life our paths cross with one of Gods gifts to this world. Thank you Dr. Gegenhiemer, I'm back at work providing for my family once again.

April 17th, 2013
WRONG DIAGNOSIS..DISCRIMINATING
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS GUY. NOT INFORMATIVE AT ALL. DID NOT LISTEN TO ME WHEN I EXPLAINED MYSELF ABOUT MY DISABILITY. DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. FIND A NEW PROFESSION.

July 26th, 2011
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME !!!!!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS DOCTOR! AFTER 2 VISITS, I WAS DONE !!! HE HAD NO EXPLAINATION AS TO WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH ME AND DID NOT CARE TO EXPLORE THE PROBLEM. HE WAS NOT PREPARED WHEN I WENT THE 2ND TIME. THERE SURE WILL NOT BE A 3RD TIME !