Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Geringer
Dr. Alan Geringer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towson, MD, with other offices in Altoona, PA and Towson, MD (and 3 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Geringer is affiliated with UPMC Altoona, Sinai Hospital and Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Geringer has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Alan Geringer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.