A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Geringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Geringer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Geringer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Geringer graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Geringer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Mark Geringer MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Geringer practice?
- Dr. Alan Geringer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Geringer practices Urology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Reisterstown, MD.
See Towson Urologists.