A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Gillespie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Gillespie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Gillespie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- Independent Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Richard Gillespie MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Gillespie practice?
- Dr. Alan Gillespie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Gillespie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Beech Grove, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.