A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Glass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Glass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Glass, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Glass graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glass has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula Hospital Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Todd Glass MD is a male Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan T. Glass practice?
- Dr. Alan Glass has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Glass practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Inwood, NY and Long Beach, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.