A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Glombicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Glombicki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Glombicki, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn Disease
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Liver Transplantation
- Peptic Ulcer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Ultrasonic Endoscopy (EUS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glombicki graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glombicki has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glombicki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Glombicki practice?
Dr. Alan Glombicki practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.