A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Glombicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Glombicki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Glombicki, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Peptic Ulcer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Glombicki graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glombicki has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Paul Glombicki MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan P. Glombicki practice?
- Dr. Alan Glombicki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Glombicki practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.