Dr. Alan Goldsmith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Goldsmith?

terrible visit

Posted on August 8th, 2015

Did not listen to my problems in a professional manner. Didn't seem to care what I was experiencing with my cardiac status. Makes up an assessment that avoids the real issues that are presented to him while he makes a quick physical assessment. I was truly dismayed with his bedside manner and assessment ability. He needs to learn to listen to patients in a professional medical manner conducive to a professional cardiologist. I am wondering how he gets paid by the insurance company with such poor medical care and bedside manner. With so many years of experience, he appeared to forget his medical training so many years ago.

Father's care (Jim Mitchell )

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I can't thank you enough for giving me my father back when his LAD was 80% blocked. You were there to do what is routine to you but a miracle to me. I could have woke up on Sunday morning with out him and would have never been the same again. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You were our hero that night 8/11.

this doctor and the practice values of this group were a different world

Posted on February 11th, 2012

Dr. Goldsmith was caring, professional, encouraging, knowledgeable...he took easily 30 minutes with our vist....answered all questions, involved us in the discussion and decision making process...reviewed all records with us...180 degrees from the doctor we had just left...gave us all his notes..I was stunned..that is a "practice" of the practice...you will leave there feeling confident that you understand the doctor's thinking, rationale for treatment, exactly what your condition is, have clear knowledge of technical terms, risks/benefits of all procedures.....office staff was wonderful too..they told me from the first phone contact that this practice accomodates the patient...not the other way around...that they wanted us to be pleased with our doctor and that if anything displeased us to let them know..I was thrilled and relieved.....my mother who is 89 had just been badly and brutally treated by another cardilogist after a recent event....this was a stunning difference...we highly recommend Dr. Goldsmith and I am a very demanding consumer of medical services..

Excellent experience

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Very good experience with this doctor. Staff was welcoming and helpful. Wait time was short and surroundings were pleasant and clean. Doctor was friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. He took time to check out other conditions. Couldnt ask for more in a doctor.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017