A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Goldstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Goldstein, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Goldstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Stuart Goldstein MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Alan Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Goldstein practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics near Bonita Springs, FL.
See Bonita Springs Emergency Physicians and Bonita Springs Pediatricians.