A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Golichowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Golichowski is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Golichowski, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Golichowski graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Golichowski has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan M Golichowski MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Golichowski practice?
- Dr. Alan Golichowski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Golichowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.