Geriatric Doctors

13590 Jog Rd
Suite 45
Delray Beach, FL 33446
561-496-2200
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Would not recommend this doctor  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2014

Did not reply to message for over one week. Perhaps staff did not give him message in timely manner. Message was responded to via email, not telephone. It was very generic sounding. This doctor does not concern himself with the whole patient and does not follow up regarding dangerous, addictive prescriptions given to an elderly patient.

|  show details
by Beth Mendelsohn daughter of Henreitta Checkoway on Jan 4th, 2014

Dr. Gomer was incredibly empathtic when my mother was a patient at Del Ray Medical center. He returned all my phone calls and answered all of my questions. It's rare, in todays society, to find a Doctor who truly cares about his patients. Thank you so VERY much:)

|  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

Staff needs improvement in dealing with patients. They could use more courtesy, courtesy, courtesy!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2010

Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a great physician. My wife and I have been with him for several years and always feel that we are well taken care of when we see him.

|  Lack of communication  |  show details
by Mrs. F on Mar 16th, 2010

Although Dr. Gomer seems to be a caring doctor, he does not return phone calls, does not have a clear picture of the total patient and does not fill in forms as accurately as he should. I am very disappointed that 3 requests for return phone calls of an important nature, were not returned. And after being released from the hospital, and being discharged by a cover doctor who issued medication that Dr. Gomer did not want me to take, I did not hear from his office for a follow up until I called myself.