A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Goodman, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Goodman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Goodman practice?
Dr. Alan Goodman practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Adult Medicine near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Union Internists, Union Allergists, and Union Family Physicians.