A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Goodman, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Goodman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jay Goodman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Alan Goodman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Goodman practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Westfield, NJ.
See East Orange Internists and East Orange Allergists.