A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Gordon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Lewistown Hospital, Lewistown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Alan Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Lewistown, PA.
See Lewistown Ophthalmologists.