A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Lewistown Hospital, Lewistown, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Gordon practice?
Dr. Alan Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Lewistown, PA.
See Lewistown Ophthalmologists.