A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Gordon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Gordon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gordon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Lewistown Hospital, Lewistown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Gordon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Alan Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Gordon practices Ophthalmology near Lewistown, PA.
See Lewistown Ophthalmologists.