A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gorenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Gorenberg, Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorenberg
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gorenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Gorenberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorenberg graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Desert Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Eugene Gorenberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Gorenberg practice?
- Dr. Alan Gorenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Gorenberg practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Victorville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Ridgecrest, CA.
See Victorville Internists and Victorville Allergists.