A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Gorenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Gorenberg, Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorenberg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Gorenberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorenberg graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Desert Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Eugene Gorenberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Gorenberg practice?
- Dr. Alan Gorenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Gorenberg practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Victorville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Orange, CA.
See Victorville Internists and Victorville Allergists.