Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Aug 19th, 2015

great office. Love the staff and Doc!

by Jeff on Oct 23rd, 2014

I really liked the doctor but can not say same about his office employees. I made an appointment for a test and not once but twice I have asked if my Insurance will cover the test. I was advised -Yes it will covered 100%. Then 30 days letter I received a bill for $865.63 I called, sent letters and the final outcome : Aida Ruiz, Office Manager called and Said " I am sorry If the office employee misinformed you - but your owe $865.63 " since I am not able to pay I have been reported to Collection Agency.

Needs improvement in everything show details Needs improvement in everything
Oct 23rd, 2014

I never met Dr. Gorenberg just his PAs. Both PAs that I met are thorough but when you're going to a specialist it should be the doctor seeing you and not the assistants. The weight is always long. Everyone is so busy with paperworks. Even when there is no one, it is at least 25 minutes and then you wait another 30 to check for reaction. They should take patients right away since that is so time consuming. I do want to say that so far everyone has been nice (as far as bedside manners). Ease of follow up appt has been ok. The only concern is that Dr. Gorenberg don't take te time to do the "specialty work" you came there for. And their time management stinks as far as waiting goes.

Terrible Service show details Terrible Service
by Bob on Jul 20th, 2014

This practice is awful! The doctor doesn't care about his patients and the office manager is a sociopath! I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to this practice!

Patient show details Patient
Apr 12th, 2014

This dr is a complete rip off. Doing old testing and charging a fortune. Two years later I finally had a real Dr. find my problem. Thanks to Dr Gorenberg for screwing me out of 2 years and $2,000.00 dollars.

Jun 29th, 2012

If you want a doctor to follow through with your whole treatment this is not the doctor for you. Once you have the inital visit with him he then leaves you in the care of his assistant's. Even when you request to see him personally you still are given to one of his assistants to see. For a specialist I didnt feel like I recieved speacialized care from him. I will not go back or refer anyone else to him.

Doctor's Response

At times patients will see one of our Physician's Assistants and this is based on our scheduling. Patients are always scheduled with me if they request it, however, I might not have an opening when they want the appointment. We strive to provide the highest quality of specialty allergy and asthma care and appreciate any feedback that helps us improve our operations.

by smeskin on May 27th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I have been to multiple physicians in the past. Dr. Gorenberg is caring and thorough. He took the time to sort out my symptoms and get them under control. His staff is caring and polite, and the office is warm and relaxing. Highly recommended.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com