Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine

12380 Hesperia Rd
Ste 2
Victorville, CA 92395
760-243-4188
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Terrible Service  |  show details
by Bob on Jul 20th, 2014

This practice is awful! The doctor doesn't care about his patients and the office manager is a sociopath! I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to this practice!

|  Patient  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2014

This dr is a complete rip off. Doing old testing and charging a fortune. Two years later I finally had a real Dr. find my problem. Thanks to Dr Gorenberg for screwing me out of 2 years and $2,000.00 dollars.

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

If you want a doctor to follow through with your whole treatment this is not the doctor for you. Once you have the inital visit with him he then leaves you in the care of his assistant's. Even when you request to see him personally you still are given to one of his assistants to see. For a specialist I didnt feel like I recieved speacialized care from him. I will not go back or refer anyone else to him.

Doctor's Response

At times patients will see one of our Physician's Assistants and this is based on our scheduling. Patients are always scheduled with me if they request it, however, I might not have an opening when they want the appointment. We strive to provide the highest quality of specialty allergy and asthma care and appreciate any feedback that helps us improve our operations.

|  show details
by smeskin on May 27th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I have been to multiple physicians in the past. Dr. Gorenberg is caring and thorough. He took the time to sort out my symptoms and get them under control. His staff is caring and polite, and the office is warm and relaxing. Highly recommended.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com