A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Alan Graber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Graber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pancreatic Tumor (Islet Cell Adenoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graber graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Graber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lee Graber MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Graber practice?
- Dr. Alan Graber has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Graber practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.