Dr. Alan Gross Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alan Gross?

July 25th, 2015

he is nasty at times

December 29th, 2014

Lousy doctor

I saw this man for respiratory problems. I tried to explain to him about my medical history which included testing positive for asbestos fibers in the lower wall linings of my lungs, but he was not interested and cut me off several times, as if I were annoying him. He gave me the impression he had other patients waiting and I was not important. His unprofessional actions were only trumped by his arrogance. I was shocked by his behavior. In short, I wouldn't go back to him if I were dying.

September 3rd, 2010

Great Physician

I had a cough for over a month and my internist referred me to Dr. Gross. I called and made an appointment but the only one that was available was a couple weeks away. I was dismayed and called my internist, who apparently intervened on my behalf. Dr. Gross's office called me back and squeezed me in, no problem.Once there, I was given a breathing test and treatment, examined by the doctor, given medicine (samples so I wouldn't have to fill a prescription) and sent for an X ray to rule out any other complications. The nurse called with my negative X ray results and said Dr. Gross said I should start to feel better in 2-3 weeks, and I have. Dr. Gross is an excellent physician and I would recommend him to anyone, especially if there are pulmonary issues.

July 7th, 2017